有关“信任破裂时 When Trust is Broken”的作文(精选5篇)

有关“信任破裂时 When Trust is Broken”的作文(精选5篇)

英语范文 1:

失信承诺 Breaking a Promise

It is with a heavy heart that I admit I have broken a promise.

我很沮丧地承认我食言了。

Promises are meant to be kept, and I deeply regret not fulfilling my commitment.

承诺是要遵守的,我深感遗憾没有履行我的承诺。

I understand the importance of trust in any relationship, whether it be with friends, family, or colleagues.

我明白在任何关系中,无论是与朋友、家人还是同事,信任的重要性。

My actions have damaged that trust, and I take full responsibility for it.

我的行为破坏了这种信任,我对此负有全部责任。

I want to apologize to those who were affected by my broken promise.

我要向那些受到我的失信承诺影响的人道歉。

I promise to learn from this mistake and work hard to regain your trust.

我承诺会从这个错误中吸取教训,努力重新赢得你们的信任。

In the future, I will strive to be more responsible and keep my word.

在未来,我将努力变得更加负责,信守承诺。

Once again, I am truly sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

再次,我为我的行为深感抱歉,希望你们能从心底原谅我。

 

英语范文 2:

信任破裂时 When Trust is Broken

It is with a heavy heart that I must confess to failing to keep my word.

我不得不沉痛地承认,我未能履行我的诺言。

Promises are the glue that holds relationships together, and I deeply regret letting someone down.

诺言是维系关系的胶水,我深感遗憾让某人失望。

I understand the importance of trust in any kind of relationship, be it with friends, family, or colleagues.

我理解在任何关系中,无论是与朋友、家人还是同事,信任的重要性。

My actions have damaged that trust, and I take full responsibility for the consequences.

我的行为损害了这种信任,我对后果负有全部责任。

I wish to extend my sincerest apologies to those affected by my failure to keep my word.

我要向那些受到我的失信行为影响的人诚挚道歉。

I am committed to learning from this experience and doing everything in my power to rebuild your trust.

我决心从这次经历中汲取教训,并竭尽全力重建你们的信任。

In the future, I pledge to be more reliable and to honor my commitments.

在未来,我承诺会更加可靠,遵守自己的承诺。

Once again, I am deeply sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

再次,我为我的行为深感抱歉,希望你们能够原谅我。

 

英语范文 3:

当我食言了 When I Broke My Promise

There was a time when I made a promise, but I couldn’t keep it.

曾经有一段时间,我许下了一个承诺,但我未能兑现。

Breaking a promise is like shattering trust, and it weighs heavily on my conscience.

食言就像粉碎了信任,这让我的良心感到沉重。

I deeply regret letting someone down and the disappointment I caused.

我深感遗憾让某人失望,以及我所带来的失望。

Promises are meant to be kept, and I understand the pain I caused by not keeping mine.

承诺是要遵守的,我明白我没有履行自己的承诺所带来的痛苦。

I want to apologize to those who were affected by my actions.

我要向那些受到我的行为影响的人道歉。

I promise to learn from this experience and make every effort to regain your trust.

我承诺会从这次经历中吸取教训,并竭尽全力重新赢得你们的信任。

In the future, I will strive to be more responsible and honor my commitments.

在未来,我将努力变得更加负责,信守承诺。

Once again, I am truly sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

再次,我为我的行为深感抱歉,希望你们能够原谅我。

 

英语范文 4:

当我未能信守诺言 When I Failed to Keep My Word

There was a time when I gave my word but couldn’t uphold it.

曾经有一段时间,我承诺了某事,但未能兑现。

Breaking a promise is like breaking trust, and it burdens my conscience deeply.

食言就像破坏信任,让我的良心深感沉重。

I deeply regret letting someone down and causing disappointment.

我深感遗憾让某人失望,并引起了失望。

Promises are meant to be honored, and I understand the pain I inflicted by not keeping mine.

承诺是要遵守的,我明白我未能兑现自己的承诺所带来的痛苦。

I want to apologize to those affected by my actions.

我要向那些受到我的行为影响的人道歉。

I promise to learn from this experience and put in every effort to regain your trust.

我承诺会从这次经历中吸取教训,尽一切努力重新赢得你们的信任。

In the future, I will strive to be more responsible and true to my commitments.

未来,我将努力变得更加负责,忠实于自己的承诺。

Once again, I am genuinely sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

再次,我真诚地为我的行为道歉,希望你们能原谅我。

 

英语范文 5:

当我违背了我的承诺 When I Broke My Commitment

There was a moment in my life when I made a commitment, but I failed to uphold it.

在我的生活中曾有一个瞬间,我做了一个承诺,但未能履行。

Breaking a commitment feels like eroding trust, and it burdens my conscience significantly.

违背承诺就像侵蚀信任,让我的良心感到沉重。

I deeply regret disappointing someone and causing them pain.

我深感遗憾让某人失望并带给他们痛苦。

Commitments are meant to be honored, and I understand the hurt I inflicted by not keeping mine.

承诺是要遵守的,我明白我未能兑现自己的承诺所带来的伤害。

I want to apologize to those who were affected by my actions.

我要向那些受到我的行为影响的人道歉。

I promise to learn from this experience and do everything in my power to rebuild your trust.

我承诺会从这次经历中吸取教训,尽一切努力重建你们的信任。

In the future, I will work diligently to be more responsible and true to my commitments.

未来,我将勤奋工作,变得更加负责,忠实于我的承诺。

Once again, I am genuinely sorry for my actions, and I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

再次,我真诚地为我的行为道歉,希望你们能原谅我。

(0)
上一篇 2023年9月4日 上午8:59
下一篇 2023年9月4日 上午9:51

相关推荐